FAS-2001 Temporary Fasteners is a Course
FAS-2001 Temporary Fasteners
Full course description
Temporary fasteners are used to hold materials together until permanent fasteners are installed.
Temporary fasteners ensure that all of your drilled holes and fasteners will meet the engineering specifications.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
• Identify different types of temporary fasteners
• Determine how temporary fastener sizes are identified
• Understand why temporary fasteners are used
• Explain how to install Cleco clamps
• Explain how to install the different kinds of Cleco fasteners
Estimated completion time (hours): 0.8