Full course description
When encountering an aircraft with suspected structural surface damage, a variety of damage assessment activities are necessary to determine the exact type and extent of the damage.
In this course, you will encounter an aircraft with suspected structural surface damage. You will perform a variety of damage assessment activities to determine the exact type and extent of this damage.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
• Perform the surface damage assessment process
• Find the required documentation for an aircraft
• Prepare an aircraft for surface damage assessment
• Perform a variety of surface damage assessment procedures
• Document your surface damage assessment results
Estimated completion time (hours): 1.1