Manufacturing - A Future Worth Exploring CAR-2001 is a Course
Manufacturing - A Future Worth Exploring CAR-2001
Full course description
Manufacturing jobs are on the rise in the U.S. This course discusses the benefits of working in manufacturing.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
• Describe the current workforce needs in manufacturing and how that number is projected to grow over the next decade.
• Describe how manufacturing outpaces all other industries in salary, benefits, and opportunity for growth.
• Explain the history and evolution of manufacturing in the U.S.
• Describe the varied opportunities and career paths available in manufacturing.
• Explain why companies are choosing to bring manufacturing jobs back to the U.S.
Estimated completion time (hours): 1.0